Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hum Away.


Trouble in paradise. Even if it's not paradise. I'm GAINING WEIGHT! Dammit! I've tried herbal teas and such, no such luck, and every time I prepared for a jog session, rain comes puring down. No such luck in Operation Destroy Handles.

OK, here's my New Year's Resolutions. I just thought of it like 2 seconds ago. Har-di-har-har.

Yes, people, I am on a mission! I plan to;
  1. Lose weight
  2. Handle my chores without a fuss
  3. Get good results
  4. Get into a certain college (that I had my eye on)
  5. Be sensible and positive

It all seem so reachable, am I right? Well, as my life goes, I would like to achieve what is the obvious first, and later on, comes the difficult task. Pandai-pandai lah susun cita-cita kan?

The next few paragraphs are a result of me being negative, and they are just merely my thoughts.

Ambitions, hopes and dreams. Thoughts that are meant for your mind, and soul only. But these things, often becomes a motivation to reach for the impossible, and creates an excuse to prove to yourself that you are worth it. And yet, things like these that can bring you down, makes you fall and teaches you to give up before ever trusting any thought of yours.

Well, I'm just being negative here, but believe me, I gave up on hope ages ago. Yes, I do say things like "hopefully...", but when it comes to hope, I just have no faith. I hate false hopes, they're a bit like broken promises don't you think?

Yes, aku negatif orangnya. But still, I still live my life large, and also, I put more and more faith in myself everyday.

1 comment:

echa said...

i phm.. i pn da jd -ve person since 'you know who' did 'you know what' to me, and i'm hopeless.