Here's seven things that you might not seen coming:
- Well, I am VERY family oriented. I think.
- I don't consider myself stylish, but I do keep up with latest fachion trends, though I don't own any flourescent hotpants, but I do have pieces of clothing that normal people don't usually wear and I AM NOT a fashion victim, thankyou.
- I am NOT snobby. Okay. Sekali pandang, memanglah. Ever heard of the ever so cliche quote "don't judge a book by its cover"? Cuba aplikasikan.
- I am madly in LOVE with music. Well, that's a bit obvious to people who knows me, kan? :D
- I abso-freakin-lutely loves writing. AND reading, yes, people, the loud girl you know is actually a very very geeky chick.
- I used to write a whole bunch of LOVE poems when I was in secondary school. Yes, a bit on the romantic side, I am.
- I don't give two rat's ass about how I dress, I talk, walk and whatnot. Especially what people say. Well, let's exclude yen in this aright.
- I drive like a madman when I'm furious. Try me.
- I swear a whole lot when I'm stressed, but I can be pretty decent, and I mean total change when I'm relaxed.
- Last, but certainly not the least, I have alot of uban. HAHA. You know, white hairs, signalling that you're getting older by the minute? AND I'm PROUD OF IT! :D
Now, I'll tag
- Raja Faisal
- Samsul Abdul Rahman