Friday, February 6, 2009

Stumble.

OK. It's been a while since I updated my blog. The last post was quite unfriendly, but I didn't regret what I said. I mean, it sucks being left alone, but sooner or later, I'll have to deal with it lah kan?

Here's my way of dealing; I'm waiting for Monday Translation class so I can finish my quiz and try to move to another class, so that I'll only have 1 day of classes, Tuesday. I know I'll miss out on the class-fun and all sorts of stuff. But I hate being left alone in the house of horror. (Har. Har.)

On a brighter note, I revamped my room, yet again. Yes, I have nothing better to do. I disassembled my study table, put up my night lights and fairy lights, organized the closets and changed my sheets. Eventhough at the back of my mind, there's this essay that I have to pass up on Tuesday. T_T

I have nothing more to write, oh yeah, I just realised I've been blogging with no photos. Which must be a bore for you to read, right? Oh, who am I kidding. I'm not even sure I have readers who follows my rants. Geez, stop being so bongkak lah Hannah.


Toodle-doo.

No comments: