Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Perhaps?

Every time you hold my hand, you make my heart beat faster.

Every time you pull me into your arms, you make my heart leap.

Every time you kiss me on my forehead, I feel the time stopped running.

Every time you surprise me with a hug, you make me smile, and feel as if, we're the only ones in the universe.

Every time you kiss my hands, I wish that you can love me forever.

Every time i stare in your eyes, I find myself at peace.

Every time that we sit quietly and stare at each other, I know we're going to last.

Don't let me go, because I won't ever let you.

I do not dare to say I'm head over heels for you, but my I just want you to know, I'm here for you, always and hopefully, forever.




Perhaps, I AM in love?
It took me this long, to realize that he means so much to me.
Maybe I wasn't ready before. :(

No comments: