Monday, April 5, 2010

Gogoogle

I have no idea why I had this urge to Google him. I mean, why bring back the pain right? But yeah, I googled him, went through some of his photos, and something hit me. I am over it, the whole shit, the drama, the mood swings of him.

OV-ER IT!
Big round of applause please people.

But, I can't seem to get over one thing;
Why the fuck am I reminiscing?
Maybe I AM over IT, but not him.

Naaah.
It couldn't be about him.
I'm over him too!
Now I might not sound so convincing.
Hmmmmmm.
That's weird, I thought I had my ego with me here for a sec.
Seem to have lost it.



Egoo, Eeeeego, where are youuuuu?
Oh, there you are, what are you doing under the pillow? You need to kick some ass now man.



Hell yeah, bring it on bastards, you've got no game on me.
I am on a mission, and to you; be damned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have to remember to learn the lessons taught