Monday, June 27, 2011

Maze.

Today I realized something.......



.......I find myself fiddling with the most insignificant things in front of me. Probably because I always have the urge to look for something, I'm always on a hunt. What am I hunting for, you ask me? I haven't a clue. I feel like I'm looking for something that can change my life. Make it better, somehow. But, in the end, I got lost in the process of looking. Some say I'm looking for love, some say I'm looking for freedom. I say, it could be anything. From reassurance, freedom, space, love, affection, satisfaction, recognition, anything, I tell you!

I just want, NO, I just NEED to find this thing, this vague, partial part that fits my life, that completes my life.

Life is a journey, so I keep on hearing people say. It remains true to this day. But they never told me that life was gonna be a maze. If I was taught that earlier, I think I wouldn't be complaining now. Heck, because I was told life was a journey, I've been planning my future. (Because that's basically what you do before you start your journey, right?) But when your plans fall through, you hit a brick wall. You don't know what to do, you take a few steps back and try out another way, another route. (So it is like a maze, after all!) But you'll never no where the winding paths end, you never know what you might stumble upon.

So now, I can conclude that I am lost, in a maze that I personally call my life. I fiddle with insignificant items, I questions the stupidest questions, I worry about the unnecessary bullshit, I take in a lot of crap from other people, but, I still go on.

Life is a maze, find yourself a way out of your messy thoughts, next thing you know, you're dead. A bit morbid, I know. But its fact, we're only human, we can't run from our problems, we're forever stuck in our own mazes.




We're screwed, but you decide on how you wanna look at life.

No comments: