Friday, February 25, 2011

Kill me not, made me stronger





Do you know how its like when people tell you to be strong, but all you think in response is "you don't know how hard it is"? Well, lemme tell you one thing, its totally normal. I mean, whatever crap that you go through, is all on you, yeah? You're the one who's feeling helpless, hopeless, and lost. Things can be a bit too negative, yeah, but its these things that keeps you going, and these little things that made you who you are now. The heartbreaks you go through, the disappointments you deal with, the broken trusts that you brush off, it makes you stronger, probably weak at that moment in time, but sooner or later you're just going to realize how its like to feel down and depressed, and you'll end up learning from it, and knowing how to deal with it the second it happens again. Just like the saying, what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. I would second that a million times over.


so,

I had the two worst months. Ever. Its epic how I fail in everything I say and do. Like a record of mishaps and massacre. but I thank Allah, for giving me the strength to go through it all, and Alhamdulillah, I made it to this far. I pray for a better tomorrow everyday. So I guess my hope is reinsured. My faith have not been bad to me too. See, everything happens for a reason. Let's just stop all this bullshit and brace myself for whatevermaycome next.


Bismillah.

No comments: