Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scars.




Nothing beats the pain than the suffering you’re going through. No matter how hard you try to deal with it, the deeper the scar cuts into your skin, revealing raw flesh, blood and emotions. No matter how you try to nurture it, take care of it, the more you realise that everytime you revisit the scar, the more you feel the pain, and how unsightly the image of the scar bring your painful bitter memories back. No matter how you try to ignore it, the more it reminds you of thei stinging pain of the incident that caused it, reminding you everyday how it happened and why it happened. It hurts, it will always hurt, but no one else can feel your pain but yourself. This is all on you, how you deal with your pain is entirely up to you. Even if you consult a professional, or a dear friend, the suffering that you go through is totally on you, the pain you feel is totally on you. I know I should not be too negative, but right now, I can’t deal with being hopeful and having faith, maybe in a couple of moments, days, weeks, months, years, I would be okay, who am I to say? I can just put a brave face and get the fucking on with life. This is just what I feel now. So disregard my ramblings, by the time any of you read this, I think I’ll be fine. Insya’Allah.





Here's to trying, Bismillah.

No comments: