This shit right here is my 3kg eyebags. T___T
Found this article here.
How to get rid of Eyebags?
- Try to avoid stress and get extra rest, especially during menstrual discomfort.
- Try eating turbanado, stevea, maple syrup, raw honey, agave nectar.
- Essential fatty acids
- Organic foods
- Flaxseed oil
- Whole grains, nuts and seeds.
- Drink plenty of warm water. Avoid ice cold and carbonated drinks.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol.
- Add coconuts, raisins, papaya and sweet juicy fruits to your diet.
- Only take a moderate amount of sugar.
- Avoid red meat and heavy fried foods.
Hell to the yeah. I can't avoid stress, because I have a 9-6 job that apparently I hate. And I'm PMS-ing. I don't eat maple syrup or honey or whatever because it's simply too sweet. Fatty acids? WTH? Organic Food, people don't eat that for a reason, they're tasteless. Come on, are you kidding me? Flaxseed oil? Too lazy to find it. Whole grains takes me countless trips to the toilets. I LOVE ICE COLD DRINKS AND I HATE WARM WATER. I don't consume alcohol OR caffeine. Oh wait, Coke. Right. Sweet juicy fruits? They take me to the toilet, too. Sigh.. Sugar gets me high. Especially Lollipops. I Love red meat more than I love chicken and fish and lamb.
So, what the hell am I supposed to do now? GAH.
I'm ugly, please shoot me, I'm ugly.