Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rapid




Its been a while since I last uploaded my blog. (walaupun baru 4 hari). While writing this, I am actually trying to remember what I wrote just now, when I was in the Cyber Cafe. The stupid system broke down and ll my writings were gone. Padah pegi CC dalam UiTM kan.

Okay. I'm just going to move on. Tak nak berleter dah. Hmm. My past week has been a disaster.
I am sick of the daily routine hat i keep on going thorugh. Every semester, there has got to be one problem with one of my group members. And also, every semester, there has got to be one lecturer yang suka buat palat.

I know its the ups and downs of being a student, but I just can't take it anymore.

Lately, I haven't been in the right mood for everything. I haven't been eating right, concentrating in class (tu la quiz aku agak teruk kan tadi). Double damn. I am in no mood for good laughs, relationship problems, classes, studies. Senang cerita, semua benda.

Another thing I don't get, I don't understand why I have to report whatever I do but some people won't have to and don't actually do it. WTfish? Aku pun tak tau aku cakap pasal ape.

AAAAAAAAAA.
*runs around screaming*


yes, I am being ungrateful.
*slaps myself*



Ya Allah Yang Maha Besar,
kembalikanlah kekuatanku untuk terus belajar dan beribadat.
sedarkanlah aku dari lamunan,
berikan aku kekuatan untuk mempercayai diriku kembali.
Amin.




No comments: